Think Every Videographer Is The Same?
Think again! Ask an attorney who’s been on the wrong end of poor quality. It’s inevitable that the witness is pointing at a diagram and the camera didn’t move to capture it, when you need it most. We’ve seen it happen more times than necessary while presenting in the courtroom. Don’t take a chance on key evidence by hiring “just anyone” to video-record your deposition.
We got our start in legal videography due to requests from our trial clients demanding a higher quality product. Unlike other firms, there are 4 full-time videographers on staff here at SA Legal. Our videographers also present in court and mediation, which provides experience that other firms cannot compete with.Schedule a Videographer @ 210-591-1791
- Traditional video depositions
- Video Editing
- Mediation & Trial playback
- Streaming capabilities (eg: Skype or similar)
- Picture in Picture with Elmo or laptop
- Day in the life
- Product / Machinery / Land video inspections
- Early arrival to all depositions
- Professional setup with no messy wires laying around
- MPG 1 or DVD
- Professional Canon cameras
- High Quality Shure microphones and audio mixers
- Transcript Synchronization
Call us at 210-591-1791 to book your upcoming deposition.